Discover interesting topics and informational articles when you read our blogs from Auto Digital, Inc. We offer EIC (electronic instrument cluster) repair and programming for your speedometers and odometers. When you experience car electrical problems in Daytona Beach, FL, it is important to seek professional services to ensure your safety on the road. Our company is trusted and insured to help you get back on the open road safely and quickly.
Our technicians are constantly evolving their skills and creating innovative methods when you need a dashboard repair in Daytona Beach, FL. To learn more about our speedometer services and the many vehicles we service, we encourage you to read our blogs below. If you have any questions or you like to schedule an appointment for a speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL, contact us today at (407) 656-2500. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our services. We proudly serve drivers in Orlando, Florida, as well as those throughout the Orlando metropolitan area.
When you are behind the wheel, it can be easy to become distracted from your surroundings and your current situation at hand. Distracted drivers tend to zone out and can become influenced to speed and drive more erratically based on your situation. Here are some helpful tips to avoid speeding on your next voyage.
- Try to relax before getting behind the wheel to avoid taking your mood out on your driving. Drivers who are anxious or upset tend to drive unsteadily, which can cause them to speed.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get to your destination, so you do not feel rushed, causing yourself to speed and put you and others at risk. Try leaving earlier to give yourself a healthy amount of time for your commute.
- Always pay close attention to your speedometer. We recommend our professional speedometer repair and maintenance services to ensure your electronic instrument cluster is properly working and reading your speed correctly.
- Utilize your cruise control settings as much as possible in a safe area to help you maintain a legal and safe speed.
If you are interested in learning more about our professional instrument cluster services or you need to schedule a speedometer repair in Florida, contact us today at (407) 656-2500.
Auto Digital Florida Inc. understands the true value of your vehicle, which is why we strive to help you maintain and preserve your assets with professional mobile speedometer services. There are many easy things that car owners can do to ensure their vehicle is working efficiently and effectively. Below we discuss helpful tips for maintaining your vehicle.
- Checking your vehicle’s gauges and instruments often are important for proper vehicle safety and maintenance. Many drivers assume that their speedometer is always right without actually knowing if it is communicating the correct mileage and speed. We encourage our clients to regularly check their speedometers for accuracy. We offer a quick and affordable speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL.
- It is important to receive regular oil changes every 3,000 miles, depending on what type of car you drive. Many vehicles take synthetic oil which can allow you to drive longer before getting an oil change.
- Checking your tire pressure regularly is also very important to maintaining your vehicle.
If you are interested in learning more about our other repair services, such as lighting issues, faulty gauge readings, display malfunctions, LCD/LED pixel repairs, and more, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact us today at (407) 656-2500 like to schedule an appointment.
At Auto Digital, we strive to educate our clients on the importance of caring for all aspects of your car since your vehicle is made of moving parts that depend on one another. A speedometer is an essential part of your vehicle and should be properly maintained at all times. Here are a handful of reasons you should ensure your speedometer is working correctly.
Since your speedometer measures and displays the speed of your vehicle, it is important to repair and reprogram any faulty speedometers to enhance road safety. When your speedometer is not working properly, you could endanger yourself and other drivers because you may not be following all speeding and driving laws.
Avoid Driving Tickets
Like we stated above, your speedometer monitors and displays the speed of your vehicle. If your speedometer is not working properly, you could be driving faster than the stated speed limit, which could result in a driving ticket.
Repairing all gauges on your car to ensure they work properly will help to enhance your resale value if you ever wish to trade in your car.
If you need a speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL, contact Auto Digital today at (407) 656-2500.
When you have a faulty display panel or a malfunctioning instrument cluster, it is important to seek the professional opinion of Auto Digital Inc. to ensure the safety of you and others while on the road. Our specialists have the skills and resources available to offer you an efficient and professional mobile instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL. Below we list the many benefits as to why our customers choose our company to repair their vehicles.
- Our mechanics are licensed and insured to guarantee your satisfaction. We offer extensive training to ensure our technicians understand how to repair, reprogram, and replace all your speedometers and odometers with ease.
- When it comes to your repairs and services, our clients can have peace of mind because our mechanics only offer completely honest and transparent solutions.
- We offer on-site and mobile instrument cluster repair services for an added convenience and safety feature to our clients.
- Our company offers a wide variety of services to best meet your needs including LED pixel repairs, faulty gauge readings, lighting issues, display malfunctions, LCD repairs, KPH-MPH conversions, and more.
Contact us today at (407) 656-2500 to receive a free estimate for your instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL.
Welcome to Auto Digital Blog! Our company strives to help eliminate any driving risks that are associated with faulty instruments through our electronic instrument repairs and programming services. We are proud to be a licensed and insured, family-owned company that serves our clients ethically and responsibly. When it comes to your vehicle, it is vital to ensure your speedometer and odometer are properly working for the safety of you and others on the road. Below we discuss some of the services that we offer to our clients.
- We offer on-site and mobile services for your needed instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL. Our company will provide the needed repairs, replacement parts, and reprogramming services.
- We offer LED pixel repairs that can range from one damaged pixel to every pixel needing repair services.
- If you are experiencing faulty gauge readings, we can help you repair your digital gauge cluster to ensure you know how much gas is in your car at all times.
- Our mechanics can provide solutions to your lighting issues to make sure you can always see your vehicles display.
- We provide KPH-MPH conversions for vehicles that have been imported from Canada or abroad.
If you need an instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL, contact us today at (407) 656-2500 for a free estimate.