Discover interesting topics and informational articles when you read our blogs from Auto Digital, Inc. We offer EIC (electronic instrument cluster) repair and programming for your speedometers and odometers. When you experience car electrical problems in Daytona Beach, FL, it is important to seek professional services to ensure your safety on the road. Our company is trusted and insured to help you get back on the open road safely and quickly.
Our technicians are constantly evolving their skills and creating innovative methods when you need a dashboard repair in Daytona Beach, FL. To learn more about our speedometer services and the many vehicles we service, we encourage you to read our blogs below. If you have any questions or you like to schedule an appointment for a speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL, contact us today at (407) 656-2500. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our services. We proudly serve drivers in Orlando, Florida, as well as those throughout the Orlando metropolitan area.
A broken speedometer can be unsettling, and it is essential to get it fixed as soon as possible. Though your car may function as usual, it will be impossible to know how fast you are truly going. This lack of knowledge puts you at risk for speeding tickets or accidents on unsafe road conditions.
There are many reasons a speedometer may be broken or faulty. The most common issues involve the speed sensor or a problem with the electronics, both of which can result in issues outside of just the speedometer. When you are in need of speedometer repair in Florida, our team at Auto Digital Inc. will help fix your car up in no time.
Common Causes of Speedometer Problems
Bad vehicle speed sensor: These sensors deliver information to a number of systems in the vehicle about how fast you are going. The anti-lock brake system, speedometer gauge, and cruise control all rely on the data from this sensor to function correctly.
Electrical or computer problems: Many electrical components are backing your speedometer. If the engine control module is not functioning correctly, it can cause a host of issues, including affecting your speedometer. The electrical failure can be caused by anything from a short-circuit to a damaged control module.
Contact our team at Auto Digital Inc. today if you are experiencing issues with your speedometer. You can reach our technicians by calling (407) 656-2500 for a free estimate on our services.
Our vehicles are full of electronics that provide us with entertainment, safety, and convenience. Unfortunately, these electronics can cause significant issues when they begin to malfunction. Below are three of the most common problems vehicles experiences with their electronics.
Bad Wires or Spark Plugs
The spark plugs are what generate the power to run your vehicle. If the plugs or wires connected to each other are not functioning correctly, your car will not start. If you are experiencing poor acceleration, rough idling, or engine cranking, your spark plugs may be to blame.
The battery of your car is what supports all other electronic aspects. If a complete electrical failure occurs, it is most likely due to a dead or bad battery. If you left your car on all night or forgot to turn off your lights, your battery may need a jump-start in the morning. However, if your car will not start at all with anything working, it is probably time to invest in a replacement.
The alternator of your vehicle helps create the power required to keep your battery charged and ready to go. If the alternator breaks, your battery will be drained, and you will not be able to start up your car.
If you are in need of electronics and digital speedometer repair service for your vehicle, contact the experts at Auto Digital, Inc. You can call us at (407) 656-2500 for a free estimate on any issue you are experiencing.
When your speedometer stops working, there can be many different reasons for the malfunction. Though your first thought may be another expensive trip to the dealership, that may not be the case. An experienced digital speedometer repair service can help you diagnose the problem and determine if a replacement is necessary.
Unlike a standard speedometer, you can troubleshoot a digital one without pulling apart your car. Open up the hood and locate the gauge cables according to your vehicle’s user manual. Check to ensure they are properly plugged in and are not loose. If this does not resolve your issue, there are additional steps you can take, such as calling the professionals at Auto Digital Inc.
At Auto Digital Inc., we offer a variety of electronic repair services for vehicles of all types. If you find that your speedometer does not work or is malfunctioning, contact us right away so we can get you in for repair.
We do not recommend driving with a broken speedometer. Even if you are confident that you are not going over the speed limit, the only way to know for sure is a fully functioning speedometer. The last thing you need is a costly speeding ticket on top of your repair.
Contact our team at (407) 656-2500 to schedule digital speedometer repair service. We strive to provide a same-day turnaround for all of our services and will have your vehicle functioning perfectly within 24 hours!
When you are behind the wheel, it can be easy to become distracted from your surroundings and your current situation at hand. Distracted drivers tend to zone out and can become influenced to speed and drive more erratically based on your situation. Here are some helpful tips to avoid speeding on your next voyage.
- Try to relax before getting behind the wheel to avoid taking your mood out on your driving. Drivers who are anxious or upset tend to drive unsteadily, which can cause them to speed.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get to your destination, so you do not feel rushed, causing yourself to speed and put you and others at risk. Try leaving earlier to give yourself a healthy amount of time for your commute.
- Always pay close attention to your speedometer. We recommend our professional speedometer repair and maintenance services to ensure your electronic instrument cluster is properly working and reading your speed correctly.
- Utilize your cruise control settings as much as possible in a safe area to help you maintain a legal and safe speed.
If you are interested in learning more about our professional instrument cluster services or you need to schedule a speedometer repair in Florida, contact us today at (407) 656-2500.
Auto Digital Florida Inc. understands the true value of your vehicle, which is why we strive to help you maintain and preserve your assets with professional mobile speedometer services. There are many easy things that car owners can do to ensure their vehicle is working efficiently and effectively. Below we discuss helpful tips for maintaining your vehicle.
- Checking your vehicle’s gauges and instruments often are important for proper vehicle safety and maintenance. Many drivers assume that their speedometer is always right without actually knowing if it is communicating the correct mileage and speed. We encourage our clients to regularly check their speedometers for accuracy. We offer a quick and affordable speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL.
- It is important to receive regular oil changes every 3,000 miles, depending on what type of car you drive. Many vehicles take synthetic oil which can allow you to drive longer before getting an oil change.
- Checking your tire pressure regularly is also very important to maintaining your vehicle.
If you are interested in learning more about our other repair services, such as lighting issues, faulty gauge readings, display malfunctions, LCD/LED pixel repairs, and more, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact us today at (407) 656-2500 like to schedule an appointment.
At Auto Digital, we strive to educate our clients on the importance of caring for all aspects of your car since your vehicle is made of moving parts that depend on one another. A speedometer is an essential part of your vehicle and should be properly maintained at all times. Here are a handful of reasons you should ensure your speedometer is working correctly.
Since your speedometer measures and displays the speed of your vehicle, it is important to repair and reprogram any faulty speedometers to enhance road safety. When your speedometer is not working properly, you could endanger yourself and other drivers because you may not be following all speeding and driving laws.
Avoid Driving Tickets
Like we stated above, your speedometer monitors and displays the speed of your vehicle. If your speedometer is not working properly, you could be driving faster than the stated speed limit, which could result in a driving ticket.
Repairing all gauges on your car to ensure they work properly will help to enhance your resale value if you ever wish to trade in your car.
If you need a speedometer repair in Daytona Beach, FL, contact Auto Digital today at (407) 656-2500.
When you have a faulty display panel or a malfunctioning instrument cluster, it is important to seek the professional opinion of Auto Digital Inc. to ensure the safety of you and others while on the road. Our specialists have the skills and resources available to offer you an efficient and professional mobile instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL. Below we list the many benefits as to why our customers choose our company to repair their vehicles.
- Our mechanics are licensed and insured to guarantee your satisfaction. We offer extensive training to ensure our technicians understand how to repair, reprogram, and replace all your speedometers and odometers with ease.
- When it comes to your repairs and services, our clients can have peace of mind because our mechanics only offer completely honest and transparent solutions.
- We offer on-site and mobile instrument cluster repair services for an added convenience and safety feature to our clients.
- Our company offers a wide variety of services to best meet your needs including LED pixel repairs, faulty gauge readings, lighting issues, display malfunctions, LCD repairs, KPH-MPH conversions, and more.
Contact us today at (407) 656-2500 to receive a free estimate for your instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL.
Welcome to Auto Digital Blog! Our company strives to help eliminate any driving risks that are associated with faulty instruments through our electronic instrument repairs and programming services. We are proud to be a licensed and insured, family-owned company that serves our clients ethically and responsibly. When it comes to your vehicle, it is vital to ensure your speedometer and odometer are properly working for the safety of you and others on the road. Below we discuss some of the services that we offer to our clients.
- We offer on-site and mobile services for your needed instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL. Our company will provide the needed repairs, replacement parts, and reprogramming services.
- We offer LED pixel repairs that can range from one damaged pixel to every pixel needing repair services.
- If you are experiencing faulty gauge readings, we can help you repair your digital gauge cluster to ensure you know how much gas is in your car at all times.
- Our mechanics can provide solutions to your lighting issues to make sure you can always see your vehicles display.
- We provide KPH-MPH conversions for vehicles that have been imported from Canada or abroad.
If you need an instrument cluster repair in Orlando, FL, contact us today at (407) 656-2500 for a free estimate.